1. Hydraulic hose structure: mainly composed of liquid-resistant synthetic rubber inner rubber layer, medium rubber layer, multi-layer enhancement layer, weather-resistant synthetic rubber outer rubber layer.
The inner glue layer has the effect of putting pressure on the conveying medium, protecting the wire or wire fiber from erosion, the outer glue layer protects the reinforced layer from damage, the reinforcing layer is the skeleton material, the function is to ensure the use of the hose pressure.
2. Hydraulic hose use: mainly used in mine hydraulic support, oil field development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting transport, metallurgical forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial sectors mechanized, automated hydraulic system with a certain pressure and temperature of oil (e.g. mineral oil, soluble oil, Hydraulic oil, fuel, lubricants) and water-based liquids (e.g. emulsion, oil and water emulsion, water) and liquid transmission. The hydraulic tube of the rubber material, also known as the rubber plastic tube, is a new type of plastic tube, which has obvious corrosion resistance and energy saving effect.
3. Hydraulic hose operating temperature: -40 degrees C to 120 degrees C four, product specifications range: DN2.5mm to DN305mm.
4. Hydraulic hose transportation
● During loading and unloading of hydraulic hoses, light loading and unloading should be performed.
● Hydraulic hoses need to be sorted and shipped in rolls (strips) neatly. Avoid excessive bending of the pipe body and do not stack other heavy objects on the hose.
● It is strictly forbidden to mix the hose with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, flammable and explosive materials; the pipe body should not directly contact the goods with sharp edges.
● For hoses that need to be transported straight, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra-long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being damaged by being dragged on the ground.
● If the hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or the workshop dock) for some reason, the site must be flat, the hose must be neatly laid, and the cover must not be piled up, and no heavy objects should be piled up. At the same time, the hose must not contact the heat source. .
● When carrying the hose, do not drag it anywhere. Use heavy lifting equipment or special equipment to load and unload the heavy hose, and prevent the hose from being accidentally damaged.